Navetti’s global expansion is moving ahead and as a result we need more consultants to meet the demand for our services. We hope that you are the next high performer to join our team of system implementation consultants.
You will be based at our head office on Kungsgatan 4 in central Stockholm, or in our German office in Düsseldorf. Our client projects are mainly conducted together with the client at their premises but you will also spend part of your time in the office. Hence, expect to do a fair bit of travelling when you join us. Typically, you will be a part of a project team managing each client case from start to finish.
- Have documented experience in XSL / XML / SQL / WCF
- Know how to map business processes and related data
- Have previous similar experience in integrating software systems within large companies
- A Masters degree in Computer Science or similar
- Have a consultant mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, look forward to solving their problems and challenges, and can “think on your feet”
- Can plan and prioritize your own and the team’s work so that you meet defined project delivery targets in terms of timing, functionality, quality and value
- Can handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Are fluent in English, and have a good command of at least one of German, French or Swedish
Our expertise, culture and advanced price optimization solutions mean we work with some of the world’s leading companies in their respective industries. Our consultant teams work closely with our clients to understand their business challenges and opportunities, define relevant solutions and ensure a successful implementation and hand-over to the client – as well as monitor the long-term progress the client makes. It is a dynamic position, working in a team where the objective is to always deliver our absolute best and beyond to ensure successful project delivery and satisfied clients. And equally important, to ensure we all challenge ourselves to constantly learn and improve – as individuals, as a team and as part of the entire Navetti organization. You will be part of a bright, dynamic, international and friendly team that believes in enjoying both what we do and working together.