We are pricing experts. We help our customers recover ‘lost’ revenue and profits through better operational pricing, by helping them to optimize prices and to create internal efficiencies. A rapidly growing number of blue-chip companies across the world successfully use our pricing framework. Two things help them get their pricing right. The first is Navetti PricePoint™, our proprietary software suite, which is the essential tool for day-to-day price optimization. The second is the expertise of our consultants who help customers achieve increased profits faster. Often as fast as in a few weeks.
Navetti’s global expansion is moving ahead and as a result we need more management consultants to meet the demand for our services. We hope that you are the next high performer to join our team of consultants.
You will be based in our head office in central Stockholm. Navetti is a Vendavo company and our Stockholm office acts as Vendavo’s European headquarters. Our client projects are mainly conducted with the client on their premises, but you will also spend part of your time in the office, so expect to do a fair bit of travelling when you join us. Typically, you will be a part of a project team managing each client case from start to finish.
We believe that to become a successful Management Consultant at Navetti you need to be a high-achieving individual who enjoys working in a team structure. You embrace our core values of being Competent (we are the best at what we do), Committed (we always deliver, and we always seek to improve) and Casual (we are fun and easy to get along with), and you value working for an entrepreneurial firm.
- Have a consultant mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, you look forward to solving their problems and challenges, and you can think on your feet
- Can plan and prioritize both your work, and your team’s work, so that you meet defined project delivery targets in terms of timing, functionality and value
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have 2 – 5 years of experience in consulting, project management, or management
- Can handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Can negotiate and secure commitments from clients so that projects move forward
- Have a Master of Science degree or similar
- Are fluent in English and have a good command of Swedish. Knowledge of French and German is considered a strong merit
Our expertise, culture and advanced price optimization solutions mean we work with some of the world’s leading companies in their respective industries. Our management consultant teams work closely with our clients to understand their business challenges and opportunities, to define relevant solutions and to ensure a successful implementation and hand-over – as well as monitor the long-term progress the client makes. It is a dynamic position, working in a team where the objective is to always deliver our absolute best and beyond to ensure successful project delivery and satisfied clients. Equally important, we all challenge ourselves to constantly learn and improve – as individuals, as a team and as part of the entire Navetti organization. You will be part of a bright, dynamic, international and friendly team that enjoys both what we do and how we do it.