We hope that you are the next high performer that can take up the position to be our next lead generator. You will be based in our head office in central Stockholm (Kungsgatan 4), or at our German base in Düsseldorf (Königsallee 2).
We believe that to become a successful Lead Generation Manager at Navetti you are a high-achieving individual who can work independently and still keep the drive. You are social, outgoing, positive and results-driven, and don’t hesitate to call someone to start a conversation. You embrace our core values of Competent (we know what we do), Committed (we deliver, but always seek to improve) and Casual (we are fun and easy to get along with), and value working for an entrepreneurial firm. In short, we believe you:
- Have a solution-oriented, “can do” mind-set
- Have a few years of experience from professional outbound call centers and know what it takes to generate leads via phone calls
- Understand the need of tailored segmented approaches
- Are fluent in English and German. French is a plus.
- Are great at strategic prospecting, i.e. identifying key prospects to contact, their business needs and how to pitch our story against this in order to capture their hearts and minds
- Have “big antennae” and understand the power of social media, both for identifying prospects and for generating business interest
- Can set targets, and plan activities and tasks for yourself and other team members to accomplish these targets
- Can handle multiple contacts and activities simultaneously
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our expertise, culture and advanced price optimization solutions mean we work with some of the world’s leading companies in their respective industries. Your task will be to communicate the value of Navetti’s offering to new potential clients. You will be part of a bright, dynamic, international and friendly team that believes in enjoying both what we do and the results we achieve by working together.