Introducing Navetti Visual Analytics™
In addition, the new features will enable users to:
- choose the data you want to use in your report
- implement standard calculation and analytical functionalities
- choose how to visualize your data
- perform deeper analyses on your data to get better insights on your business and your pricing strategy
- share the dashboard with your colleagues, or even set a scheduled send-out of a report with the latest data available
With Visual Analytics you can change, modify, and tune your dashboard and reports at any time, any way you like. ***
Users also have the option of adding other, more customized functionalities by requesting a customized Navetti app based on reports already created with Visual Analytics. This could include a schedule that triggers specific outgoing prices from NPP4 to your ERP.
Our aim is to help our clients save time and money, without missing out on the insights that drive their company towards the future. With Visual Analytics, Navetti PricePoint™ users can make their business intelligence work for them, resulting in more informed decisions, delivery of ROI, and business advantage over the competition.
Visual Analytics is an optional extension to our current Performance Management module and will be available on request with the release of Navetti PricePoint™ 220.127.116.11. Watch our blog for updates! For further information please contact Navetti ClientCare™ or your account responsible at Navetti.
*** To be able to modify a report, you need to obtain developer license for Navetti Visual Analytics. For further information in this regard, please contact Navetti ClientCare™ or your account responsible at Navetti.